Tuesday, November 24, 2020

TicTacToe Levels

 


➣ NEW game available!!!

♦ Tic-Tac-Toe is a simple game in paper, isn't it?

➣ Yes it is. But who said Tic-Tac-Toe?

♦ I could see that this is its name. Am I wrong??

➣ YES (with capital letters)! Read better! TicTacToe LEVELS!

♦ Aa ok. That's all?

➣ Maybe yes, maybe not..

♦ Come on speak clearly!!

➣ Ok. I trust you. I will tell you. "TicTacToe Levels" the name..

♦ 👏

👏

👏 

➣ I didn't finish my phrase.

♦ Sorry dear. Go on.

➣ TicTacToe Levels with 3 different levels: Pro, Normal and Easy. Hmm now I think that I should have created a "Pre-easy" level just for you.

♦ Hahaha I'm not that noob my friend like you. GO ON!

➣ Oook! Aaaand apart from the levels, the player will have remaining time for every movement. And of course he/she doesn't need to find an opponent, because he/she may play with the device.

♦ Nice! But why not with a real opponent?

➣ Where will you find the real opponent when you are in the bus station and waiting for the bus that is going to arrive in 5 minutes but it has already passed half hour??

♦ Actually, I'm waiting more than hour so from where can I get this game?

➣ Yeeees! I made it! Find the links here

  Get it on Google Play      Available on Samsung Galaxy Store

➣ Goodbye dear, I'm going to play Rolling Sphere now.

♦ What is this again ??

➣ I will tell you in another post. Keep waiting your bus now with TicTacToe Levels...

♦ (Playing TicTacToe Levels)

➣ Did you follow me on instagram??

♦ LATER I'M PLAYING NOW 😡!!!...

➣ 😱





No comments:

Post a Comment